My ban appeal-Giraffelords36

giraffelords36

My ban appeal-Giraffelords36

Postby giraffelords36 Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:00 am

First of all before I get into my ban appeal I would like to say sorry. I know it’s a little overdue but I could not think of what to say, I’m sorry for any stress I put onto the staff and for my behaviour. I’m sorry for the disturbance I caused to the server. I’m sorry to any staff that I’ve emotionally hurt and I hope one day I can build my trust back up.

Why was I banned
I was originally banned for 3 hours for corruption I tried to contest this but failed. During the time of me contesting I was rude and acting extremely immaturely I was saying things like “ban me for life than” , “I’ll message blackblur_ to ban me forever”. Stuff like that, this got me banned from the disc server. I came on to look how long was left on my ban and I saw it had been changed to 10 years as most of you have read I made a forum post about this.

why do I want to be unbanned?

I kept in contact with some people from esmc and I would ask frequently how esmc was going they would tell me amazing things of what the server has turned into, I only just got back into the disc server and I’ve read announcements and stuff of what has changed on the server and it has got me thinking of wanting to join back into the community and see what I can do to help it out, I know this appeal probably won’t get accepted as I’ve lost all if I had any trust with the admins and community of esmc, I would greatly appreciate been able to come back into the community and trying to gain back the trust of the staff and players. Please take this into consideration and I hope one day I’ll see be able to earn back the community’ and staff’s trust.
giraffelords36

Re: My ban appeal-Giraffelords36

Postby giraffelords36 Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:53 am

This is just quickly if this ban appeal got turned down just dm me on disc Giraffelords36#8967

Return to “Ban appeal”