My Ban appeal

Bluhorn@mail.com

My Ban appeal

Postby Bluhorn@mail.com Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:28 pm

So I got temp-banned for advertising, for a month
Which, could be justified, as I did kinda start a conversation about <otherserverhere> but yesterday I came on and found it was a perm ban. I dont know why Advertising is a perm ban, but I would like to appeal anyway (thank you to those who encouraged me to write this appeal) My first statement is that after continued boredom, I will definately try my best not to advertise again. I like ES-MC and its the only good city server out there right now.
My second statement is that Advertising should not be a perm ban. I would be happy to have another week or so of my month, but please, nobody listens to advertisers much, and if you think about it, the only people who want to go to <otherserverhere> are banned people from ES-MC.

Since I joined, the server has really helped me, and I have alot of friends there that I really want to keep playing with. I never meant any harm the server or anyone in it...

Thank you for reading this and please take this into consideration. I know Appeals dont get accepted very much but I do really want to get back on ESMC, it would mean so much.
(SERT) Bluehorn200
Blackblur_
Owner

Re: My Ban appeal

Postby Blackblur_ Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:51 am

Accepted

Return to “Ban appeal”